Pages

Monday 5 November 2012

Songs/vidoes/films of the week!

Skyfall trailer

S KY F A L L. Need I go on? I've not seen any of the Bond movies and I wasn't sure what to expect and I was so, so pleasantly surprised! Daniel Craig's cool, calm and collected. If you haven't seen this, I highly recommend that you do. 

One Direction - Little Things

Who can resist a bit of One Direction eh? This song is too cute! Harry's voice is WOW.

Tyrese - Stay

This is an old song, can't believe I've never heard it. I can't stop listening to it now!

Smile/Better is one day -Jonathan Nelson feat Purpose
My sister is getting tired of me putting this on every day but I love it and it's a great way to help me worship.

Think like a man trailer
I've watched this film twice this week because I really, really, really love it. Micheal Ealy is an incredibly handsome man.

Thanks for reading!
Tosin xo 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!