Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

Clean & Clear blackhead clearing scrub

HELLLO, hope you're having a good week so far!









I have been using Clean & Clear blackhead clearing scrub (available at Superdrug, link HERE) for the past week and I can honestly say it's been working very well on my skin. I don't have acne or bad blackheads but I just wanted to have clean & clear skin - pardon the pun ;) - by eliminating the ones that I do have.

Like it directs, morning and night I wet my face after taking of my makeup (if I have any on) and then apply it. I usually put a little bit on my left palm and then use my right hand to apply it to my face as I get really scared that it might go in my eye so I'm cautious.

It contains Chamomile Extract which contains soothing, anti-irritant alpha bisabolol (The active ingredients in Chamomile, reduces puffiness also restores and repairs skin.) 
It also contains Jojoba oil which is a natural extracted liquid wax from the jojoba plant. This natural oil is excellent for the skin and hair. It is superior to other skin and hair oils. This mild oil is a natural moisturizer that absorbs quickly into the skin.

It doesn't dry my face out, infact it feels very moisturized and in the morning, my face is very clear.
I think when using this, you have to make sure that the other things that touch you face are clean. Towel, makeup brushes etc because there's not much point washing your face with and then adding on the bacteria again with these items.

After applying, I can feel it on working on my skin as it starts to sting, nothing too painful though. I can feel the special exfoliating micro-beads working. I leave it on, have a little sing for about 30 seconds, wash it off and then dab my face off with a towel. 
Although, it isn't over-drying, I still mosturize because my skin can get really dry. I've noticed the difference in my skin, in that it feels so much more softer!
My skin feels extremely soft before I go to bed and and when I wake up in the morning.

It smells fresh like kiwi or cucumbers, I'd say!

I want to try out more skin products for clearer skin so if you have any suggestions, lemme know!
Thanks for reading. 
Tosin xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. I have used to break out a lot back in the day, thank God i don't anymore, but when I did, this product never used to work for me. How long have you been using it for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stared using it a week and a half ago, morning and night. x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!