Pages

Saturday 8 December 2012

Affordable Christmas gifts for under £10!


Hello! 
This post is going to be on affordable gifts for under £10.
If you have quite a big group of  friends and you're not very keen on spending £30 on them each or you simply don't have the money to or you just want to buy yourself something then you're reading the right post!

Have yourself a merry little..
Lipstick

A girl can ever have too many lipsticks. Fact.

Left to right
MUA Lip Boom It's a Situation £3 I really don't like the highlighter but the lipstick itself is really good and you're spoilt or choice with 8 shades to choose from. 
Topshop Beguiled £8 Beautiful wine colour on the lips, would look great on any skin tone!
MUA Shade £1 For a pound, you can't go wrong. 
Rimmel Starry Eyed £4.99 I love this colour! It's incredibly creamy and I find myself reaching for it everyday.


Tis' the season to wear..
Statement Jewellery

These chains and earrings can really make an outfit so much so that you might not even need to wear any other jewellery. 
Choker necklace £1.99 Theses were from eBay, I can never seem to find them in H&M so I went to eBay!
 Republic Earrings £6  I fell in love with these as soon as I saw it in Republic and I can't wait to wear them.
Primark Necklace £4 This is from Primark.  I love the way it lays on my chest and just gives a dress that extra pizazz that it needs.
Earrings £7 Asos They may not look big in the picture but these earrings are massive! They're beautiful though. They are "I've arrived" earrings and no one can miss them.


Deck your nails with lots of..
Nail Polish

L.A Colors Jewel Tone £1 Everyone needs a little bit of glitter on their nails around this time of year. This one is called Jewel Tone.
Rimmel Sky High £3.69  & Rimmel Double Decker Red £2.99  These are both colours that are festive and go so well with this time of year.


On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me lots and lots of...
Makeup

Sleek Blusher These are good quality and there is such a wide range of shades so there will be at least one that suits you!
MUA Eyeliner Lovely Lilac and Royal Blue They add a pop of colour to the eyes. The royal blue is indeed very blue so if you'd prefer something more subtle then lovely Lilac is for you. 
Rimmel Day to Night Mascara £7.99 I love this mascara! I really can't fault it. 
MUA Heaven & Earth Eyeshadow pallet  You get 12 eye shadows for £4 and the pigmentation is amazing! 


Last Christmas I gave you my...
Book

The Kite Runner I'm reading this for my English Literature assessment. If you prefer to read books or have a friend who does but you don't want a kindle then Amazon is the place for you. There are thousands of books you can buy for under £10. 

I cannot wait for X Factor tonight! Team Jahmes (James & Jahmene)

Thanks for reading! 
Tosin xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. Lipsticks are a great safe present because like you said, one can never have too many x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah they are, thanks for leaving a comment! x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!