Pages

Saturday 24 November 2012

Rimmel London Starry-Eyed 128 Lipstick








Hello people! It's my favourite day of the week once again!
How has your week been? :)

I went into Superdrug looking for The Kate Collection 107 Rimmel lipstick (here) with no luck whatsoever. I checked in Boots, the Rimmel stand at Morrison but it wasn't meant to be so I decided to pick up Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick 128 Starry Eyed (here). Literally, The next day, I saw the 107 one I was initially looking for. Don't you hate it when that happens? 

I love this lipstick so much! It's a bit lighter than what I'd normally go for; to be honest, I bought it thinking it was much darker than it is.
On lighter skin tones, this may look a bit daring but on me, I think it looks safe.

Rimmel says: Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick 128 Starry Eyed is specially formulated to make touch ups a thing of the past designed to last up to fifty percent longer than the average lipstick boasting up to 8 hours staying power. 
Smooth creamy texture for comfortable wear all day long and an easy application.

I totally agree! It is very creamy, moisturising and it smells so so good! I'm not even going to attempt to describe its smell  so take my word for it. 
 I don't have to keep applying it when I'm at college (even after I've had my lunch) so I would totally agree that it's long lasting. 

This is the first Rimmel Lipstick I've ever tried, and I will most definitely be going back for more! At £4.99, it is totally worth it and when this runs out - because I'm wearing it almost every day - I'll absolutely repurchase! 
I couldn't recommend it more. 

Have you tried Rimmel Lipsticks?

Thanks for reading! 
Tosin xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

  1. This is the first review I've seen on this lipstick, It looks so nice and I'd totally consider purchasing it. :D I've just recently purchased '107' it's amazing. When you can you should see if you can get it. :D

    Vanese
    http://vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it's so nice, there aren't many reviews about it and for £5, i think it's great! I'll have to pick it up when next I'm in Superdrug! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!