Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Empties!

Hello, hope your week's going well?
These are things I was about going to throw away so I thought I'd write a post on them and yes, there are 5 bottles of Rubicon and I'm not ashamed to admit it. 


Left to Right:

ASDA Extra Virgin Olive Oil
There are many uses of Olive oil e.g cooking, mosturizer for the body, shaving. I use this for my natural hair as it nourishes, moisturzes, strengthens and conditions my hair. It also helps to heal dry flaky scalp.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula
I use this every day after showering. There's nothing worse than dry skin, it makes my skin feel so tight so I breathe a sigh of relief every time I'm done applying it. I've already bought another one, no long ting.

Dove Maximum Protection Deodorant
I have a blog post on this deodorant which I will link here. It's simply amazing & there's no going back. Once you go dove, you fall in love. 

Rubicon (5x)
I'm in LOVE with this fizzy drink as you can probably tell. For £0.89, I just can't resist! I only buy them when I have college on a weekday..does that help?

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
I use this to take my makeup off (duh) and it does wonders for my face. It restores, softens and smoothes the skin, contains no alcohol, no oil, no perfume and no colour. What more could a girl ask for? Diamonds

Bic Biro
Just thought I'd include this as I always lose my pen before the ink finishes. I'm incredibly proud of myself.

Viva by Fergie body spray
My mum got this for her birthday so I slyly took it from her just to to try it out. It's not my favourite scent for a body spray but it's decent.

Vaseline
I take Vaseline with me everywhere and if I don't I can always count on my friends to have some so when making friends make sure they carry Vaseline with them just in case you run out.  It's not a surprise that it's running out as I basically use it 5 to 6 times a day. 

17 Photo Flawless skin primer
I've been using this primer since July - bearing in mind that I don't wear makeup everyday - and I can't complain. It's really soft on the skin and has the smoothest texture. Although it looks really small, it contains quite a lot a and I'm definitely picking another up when I can.

Rimmel London Day 2 Night Mascara
There was a massive rave about this mascara so I thought I'd see what all the fuss was about! My ridiculously short lashes are lengthen by it so I can't complain.


Have you noticed that one bottle of Rubicon, the cocoa butter tub, the body spray and the skin primer don't have lids? 
I always lose lids!

What have you used up?
Thanks for reading!
Tosin xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

5 comments:

  1. I love how your empties include a pen and 5 Rubicon drinks. haha

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this! xx
    http://only-fashion-week-dreaming.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!