Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

OOTD | LOUD Red


Hellllooo! I will apologise for two things before we get on with the post. The very annoying piece of paper next to my feet and the quality of these pictures.





Earrings: store in Berlin
Jumper: Charity Shop
Jeans: H&M
Flats: New Look
Bag: Zara
Lips: Rimmel Starry-Eyed

Today, I went to see Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2. It was quite good, I don't want to ruin it for those who haven't seen it but I will say there's a twist at the end. ;) The second Taylor Lautner appeared on the screen, I was chanting "TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF!" just me? ..oh

I absolutely love this jumper; it's so big, warm, cosy and very different to any other jumper I own. It's a little bit big for me which makes it slouchy and casual and I always get compliments whenever I wear it.
In Autumn we tend to wear a lot of greys and blacks,  this outfit is more of a statement as the jumper is 'loud' and the jeans are red so it immediately stands out. To sum up, I'd be very easy to find if you lost me!

Have you seen Twilight? 

Thanks for reading!
Tosin xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!