Pages

Sunday 25 November 2012

Asos Midi Dress Wish List


Evening!
Did you all see James Arthur singing 'Let's get it on' to me last night?

I have a strong slight obsession with midi dresses so I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite dresses from Asos! Most of them are long sleeve bar one probably because it's chillier these days and because I don't own any. 
These dresses would be great for Christmas parties or dinner or date nights!

(images from asos.com)


I love the cut out cold shoulders design on this dress! I can't really wear dresses with cut out on the stomach because I'd feel too uncomfortable so I think this is a subtle way to show some skin. 



This is the only short sleeve dress. I love the lace insert on the back, it's sexy yet elegant. 


I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks white is classy colour. I adore the boat neckline, the gold embellished detail adorned on the shoulder and the scoop design on the back. I'm so clumsy so I'd have to be careful not to stain it which would be difficult. It goes without saying but the right underwear would have to worn with this dress so no pink and white love heart knickers!

Burgundy is my favourite colour, not just in autumn but for all seasons so there was no way I wouldn't have included this dress. I like the lace insert on the front and the back and the sweetheart style. 


This dress is the same one Nicole Scherzinger is wearing here and it looks amazing on her! I saw this on Asos and called Nicole up to tell her she'd love it haha I love that it's long sleeve and turtle neck. The print is bold and very 'in your face'.


THis is similar to the one above, except it's plain back.I feel that this is the kind of dress that looks good on it's own with Vans but can also look marvellous with a nice blazer; statement earring or belt or necklace; killer heels.

Which is your favourite?

Thanks for reading!
I've got my tissue and I'm ready to watch Suprise, Suprise.
Tosin xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

  1. Love the red dress...red is my fave color.:)
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous dresses! I love the shapes.


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!