Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

Rimmel Metal Rush Nail Polish in Royal Blue.


Heyy!
I've been eyeing up this nail polish for about a month now but because I wasn't too sure what the colour would look like on my nails. 
However yesterday, I was in Asda and they had it on sale for £2.98 instead of £4 so I took that as a sign that this nail polish and I were meant to be.

I like that it's different to any other nail polish I have ever tried. Sometimes it looks green, then blue, than purple then grey so I couldn't really describe what colour it is but it definitely isn't royal blue!

After applying it,I didn't really like it to be honest but when I went to college the next day, it looked really good! I was so intrigued by my nails as the colour seemed to change every minute. Also, sometimes it has a sort of ombre effect as it gets lighter towards the tip of my nails.

I'd definitely buy this nail polish again as it seems like it could go with so many outfits and it gives my nails the 'edgy' look.
I had to put on 3 coats to get the colour to show on my nails as it was very transparent with just one.
It dries very quickly also.

Thanks for reading!
Tosin xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!