Pages

Sunday 8 July 2012

Re-Gen Cream.

I have blemishes/pimples (unfortunately I'm not a fine girl no pimples) on my face and I've been looking for something that's inexpensive but will still do the job and I think I've found it! I found out about Re-Gen Cream through a youtube channel and I absolutely love it! I bought it at Home Bargains for £3.99!


It does a lot of different things but I'm using it to help protect against the drying effect of wind and water & moisturise my skin, to reduce the appearance of blemishes and pigmentation marks and to make my skin soft and supple!

It come in a tub containing 125ml , it might not seem like a lot but honestly, you don't need to put too much on the face anyway  so I reckon it'll last about 4 - 6 months.

I use it in the morning and evening after a bath/shower so that my skin can absorb it better and before applying my foundation. When putting it on, I can feel it working as it tingles and stings but I don't mind besides my skin does feel very soft after applying it, if I do say so myself ;)I find myself just stroking my face like a weirdo as it's so so smooth. 
I love that it's cheap and also easy to carry around when travelling for example. If When you buy it, let me know how you found it. :)

Thanks for reading!
Tosin xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!