Pages

Monday 16 July 2012

kukee.co.uk


I heard about kukee.co.uk through a youtuber. Kukee is a website which sells on trend and quirky jewellery. I'm a sucker for jewellery..it just takes me to my happy place and then it fizzles out instantly when my mum shouts "COME AND WASH DEE PLATES OO" " *sigh*


I ordered 2 pieces of jewellery just to make sure I would like it & it was legit. I ordered vintage white earrings for £1 and a spikey bracelet for £3 and then delivery was 2.20 so the total was £6.20. and I LOVE IT.


It took 2 days to get delivery and it comes in a cardboard box type package like the one above with your address on the front.
 I almost left my address on the front but there's already paparazzi outside my house, I don't need any more ;)

On opening the box, there is  pink tissue paper with a sticker stating "kukee" on the front and then comes the good part!
Each item was in its own kind of packaging inside.
 
My wrist and this bracelet are very much in love, for better for worse.

I personally love them, the bracelet just makes my wrist look more like BAM!I can't wait to wear them both.
Kukee sell a lot of inexpensive rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings. Some vintage and some handmade. Check 'em out. www.kukee.co.uk

One tip, which might sound obvious is to buy EVERYTHING you want to buy at once rather than buying a few at a time because you'll have to pay for the delivery costs each time which is a waste of money.

Thanks for reading.
PS WHERE IS OUR SUMMER? 
To be honest, I don't really care. My favourite season is winter but what annoys me is that I never know what you wear. I step out without a jacket and I come home drenched. I step out with a jacket and I end up holding it allll day and sweating like there's no tomorrow. 

Tosin xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!