Pages

Sunday 24 March 2013

Sleek Pout Polish in Peach Perfection

Hello people of the blogger world!
On the 21st of March 2013, Trinity Leeds opened....in Leeds.
I went to the opening of Trinity with two of my friends. Don't tell anyone but we skived college.  We were apparently on the news as there were cameras everywhere (I don't think my mum saw us so I'm not in trouble, yaaay) and we were definitely one of the first hundred to step in there. I'm so proud of us.

It was absolutely freezing though. 

There were various offers on that day. 
A friend of mine received a chocolate bar which had 20% off Warehouse; the first 20 people that went into Internationale to purchase an item won £50 and I was one of the first 200 to buy something from River Island so I got a goody-bag and one of the item inside it was this Sleek Pout Polish.

Sleek Pout Polish is a tinted lip condition that nourishes and feels like a lip balm, whilst providing the look and colour of a subtle gloss. 





It is £4.50 and can be bought at Superdrug & Boots.

I love the packaging of this and that you can see the colour through the glass. I even like the font on the lid!
It smells really good also, I've not smelt any of the other ones so I do not know if they have the same scent but this one smells good enough to eat!

I personally wouldn't wear this alone, I would put it over a nude/pinky lipstick like the picture below however a friend of mine who got the same pout polish prefers to wear it alone. 
Another thing is that I'm going to get a lip brush for it as does get little specs of dirt in it when I use my fingers to apply it.

It is very pigmented and moisturises the lips. 



I have never been interested in these pout polishes before but I'm definitely going to try other shades out.
I also uploaded a Get ready with me & OOTD to my YouTube page.

Thanks for reading!
Tosin xo


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!