Pages

Monday 4 March 2013

My recent Topshop buys!


HEEEELLO! :)
I haven't really posted anything 'fashiony' lately, so I thought I'd hit you up with my recent Topshop buys.
 I've got a guy (not just some randomer from the streets, a friend) who's going to hook me up with 25% off as he works at Topshop so happy days are comin'.



First are these Jaime jeans. I first bought them in my usual size 10 but when I got home, the waist was too loose. Knowing that it was only a matter of time before they would start falling down to my knees,  I decided to return them and get them in a size 8 which was definitely a good decision as they are now loosing up.
I love the way they feel, they're extremely soft and and feel like leggings but give you a bit more for coverage of the bootay.
They are a lovely dark plum/burgundy which is my favourite colour so I didn't have to think twice about getting these.  They were reduced from £40 to £20 and I just couldn't say no.
They are also high waisted so they give the body a nice shape.



The next thing I bought are these beautiful rose gold earrings. They are so pretty to look at and they look equally as good on. They were £7.50 reduced to £3.50. They would go well with the bracelet below also!



Lastly is this bracelet. I hardly ever buy bracelets as I rarely have my arms out as it is still so cold but once I laid eyes on this beautiful rose gold bracelet, I was sold.
 It is such a small but statement piece and I like that it's tight so it doesn't move about too much. I most definitely think my wrist has found a new best friend.  This was £10 reduced to £3.50.



These are my latest Topshop steals, they will also be featuring in a haul video on my YouTube channel very soon but I thought I'd give you beautiful people a sneak peek! ;)

Many of us are getting results on Thursday for exams we sat in January so good luck to everyone!

Thanks for reading!
Tosin xo


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!