Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

A post to make you smile!

Hello!
I filmed a causal ootd  when I went to Manchester last week so I will leave that below. 



I also wanted to share two embarrassing things that happened to me this past week.

I walked into Greggs after college one day and this is the conversation I had..

Worker in Greggs: Yum yum?
Me: How did you know?

He just knew what I wanted! The worst thing is that I walk in and look around like I'm going to buy something else and then I always end up getting a yum yum!

&

Yesterday, I went shopping and I bought a bra (bet you weren't expecting that) along with other things but the bra is significant for this story. I got on the bus with my sister and when we were getting off the bus I turned round to her and say "I can't wait to try on the bra!
Only thing is that it wasn't my sister behind me, it was two guys who just started laughing as I begged for the ground to open up and swallow me. 
  

Lastly, this video of the cutest little boy singing! This put a massive smile on my face this morning so I wanted to share it. 

Thanks for reading!
Tosin xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!