Pages

Thursday 10 January 2013

Wet n Wild Xplode Brilliant Lipstick



 LINK

First things first, do you like my wonder woman jumper?

I'm back with another lipstick review.
I don't know why I keep buying so many lipsticks but there just something about lipsticks especially ones that are burgundy/plum that leave me wanting more.
 I ordered it from a seller on eBay. It's important to know if it's safe to buy from a seller by looking at how high the positive feedback is. This seller has received 99.9% feedback.

This lipstick is amazing for it's price!
It's moisturing and has got a bit of a shine to it as you can see in the picture. It lasts for about 4 to 5 hours which is good in my opinion as it is only £1.45 with delivery of 50p
I went for a colour that was "safe" because I knew that it would look good on me as I have other lipsticks similar to this.

I wish it had a name, it's in the shade E84517 which is very bland and just sounds like someone decided to just throw a letter and a few numbers together.
It took about 3 or 4 days to get to me which I was very happy with.

Overall, I'd definitely buy this lipstick again.

I had my first exam today which went alright, I think! I just pray my efforts and sleepless nights have paid off. One down. One to go.

Thanks for reading!
Tosin xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!