Pages

Sunday 16 September 2012

Songs/Vidoes of the week!

Below are 3 videos that have inspired me this week!


 Britt Nicole  "All This Time"



I LOVE this song! God is with us through it all, no matter the situation. 


The Script "Hall of fame"



I'm a massive The Script fan & this song really encourages me & I hope it does the same for you. "You could be greatest, you can be the best. You can be the king kong banging on your chest!" 


Meet Jillian Jensen - The X Factor USA

I couldn't stop crying when I watched this video. It's so emotional and I can really empathize with Jillian Jensen. Don't let anyone bring you down!


Thanks for reading, listening and watching ;)
Tosin xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!