Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012

OOTD | Gimme Midi

About a month ago I wrote about how my mum is not a very big fan of dresses above my knee and I couldn't find a lot of knee length dresses on the high street so I bought a skirt from asos.com (it was too big so I returned it) . Well I bought a dress from their website and I'll put the link HERE. I think most sizes are still available and it's in the sale & delivery is free!

I wore it to a friend's brother's birthday party, I didn't get to wear the heels as I was too busy helping around and it wouldn't have been very glamorous to end up on the floor multiple times but when my lovely sis took the pictures I put the heels on. 






So this is the dress! It's a stretchy material so it's really comfortable and I love that it's not revealing anything but my legs, yet it still looks good! Also I love the versatility of this dress as it means I can also wear it casually with flats and a cardigan, a leather jacket or as a skirt by wearing a cropped top over it.


This is a close up of the print of the dress, it's in a bandana type print. 

I also wore these simple pearl earrings from Primark as the dress itself is already quite eye catching, this ring which came in a pack of 8 from Asos and this silver bracelet from Matalan!


Shoes are from Primark also, you can get black shoes anywhere anyway!

Just a smile ;) 



If you look good, you feel good! So even if you're just at home and not going anywhere, you can just try things on in your wardrobe and see how it looks so that when you do have an event or outing coming up then you're BAM! Ready to go ;)

Thanks for reading! 
Tosin xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!