Pages

Thursday 13 September 2012

Bish, Bash, Polish!

Why, hello there you beautiful person! 
Today, I am going to write about nail varnishes I have recently bought. You know when you paint your nails a gorgeous colour & all you want to do is show them off? WELL THAT'S ME at the moment! I don't wear nail polishes a lot but when I do, I definitely feel better. Even now as I'm typing this post and seeing my nails, I'm complimenting my self on them! 
Now on with the post eh?



Ooh, one thing I love about nail polishes are their names because they are usually a play on words. I find them punny (get it? like funny but with pun) Now that you've recovered from your laughing fit, let's get on with it...




HOW DO YOU LILAC IT by Rimmel London
I think we need a moment of silence for this nail polish I'm about to write about!
*moment of silence*
 The most beautiful pastel purple I have ever seen. I know pastel colours was something that was more popular in the summer but I paid for it so I'm going wear it! Truthfully, it does actually dry in 60 seconds, I counted. Although, it's supposed to be a one-coat nail polish, I had to put two coats on as it was too pale with just one coat. 



DOUBLE DECKER RED by Rimmel London



This is the first red nail polish I've ever bought and wow! Have I been living under a rock to not have realised what a beautiful colour it is? It's vibrant and makes me feel classy & sophisticated.


SKY HIGH by Rimmel London



This is more of a nail varnish for the autumn I'd say. It's a lovely greeny blue. Very much different to 'How do you lilac it' as I don't have to put on a second coat (I think because it's a bolder colour, it appears well on my nails with just one coat) but I do anyway as I find it lasts longer. I don't think it's made my nails 5x stronger, it's just made them look prettier!


JEWEL TONE by L.A. Colors
Months ago, I thought I was cool and threw this next nail polish on my bed side table. It landed on the floor and smashed. Needless to say, it was a sad, sad day. So I went into Hair City and bought another one. This nail polish is amazing, especially on top of black nail polish to get a starry night sort of finish. 
My only criticism is that it takes absolutely ages to take off!


Don't they all look like they're friends taking a picture together or is it just me?


Thanks for reading!
Tosin xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!