Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Berry Couture

with flash..

Lately, I have been branching out of my comfort zone by experimenting with brighter lipsticks. I have tried out Shade 7 & and Shade 3 from MUA and really liked them. 
I was in Superdrug with a friend and saw that Revlon were offering £2 off their lipsticks so I thought I'd check their lipsticks out and as soon as I tried this on, I loved it. 
It wasn't until I got home and tried it on again, that I knew I really really loved it. 

It is such a beautiful colour, it goes on like a lip balm and is very buildable. I can just swatch it once or twice on my lips for a muted look or build it up and make it such a bright lipstick.

As you can see, I have my natural hair out! I will be doing a length check very soon as my hair has grown so I am very excited!

Please watch my latest haul video to see this lipsticks on and various other things I've bought!




Thanks for reading!
Tosin xo


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!