Pages

Thursday 9 August 2012

Blue Skies.



Have you been watching the olympics?!WHO HASN'T?! and is it just me that has been obsessed with those Google games, I get so distracted! With the times I've been getting, I really should have taken part in the Olympic Basketball competition. :/



I just adore the smile on the faces of the winners who've worked so hard to get to where they are, it  just melts my heart!
I was with a friend of mine and we were discussing how teenagers like Gabby Douglas are competing at the Olympics, winning Gold Medals while we were in the middle of the city centre drinking juice from the carton. 
If there was an Olympic Medal  for eating chicken, You know I'd win that right? Because I would.
This is not going to be a long post, NO! DON'T CRY OKAY? YOU'LL SET ME OFF! There will be more ;) 
I was lounging by the pool in my garden, sipping champagne, on the phone to Channing lol jk we don't even have garden chairs, the best drink in my house right now is Sunpride tropical juice from Costco and the only time I've spoken to Channing Tatum is when he's on my TV screen but I know he hears me.... ANYWAY, I looked up and the sky looked amazing. I don't really look up at the sky during the day probably because the weather been so bipolar but I'm glad I did. I whipped out my camera, and took some pictures and here they are. Pictures of my mum's flowers are also included. I know. I'm just too kind.
















There's not really that many poses the clouds can do no matter how much I shout but I hope you enjoyed looking at them. Indeed it was a beautiful day.
Thanks for reading & don't forget to follow! 
Tosin xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!