Pages

Thursday 17 July 2014

Acid Wash Joni Jeans & 2 Years Blogging



Top & Necklace - Primark
Jeans - Topshop
Heels - New Look

Hey guys!
Just a quick post of an outfit I wore to church on Sunday.
I love outfits like these because it's literally jeans and a top, so so simple.

I've worn these jeans non-stop since I got them, they are so comfortable and feel like leggings when they are on. I probably need to stop mentioning them because they are the only jeans I've talked about since I first bought them.

It has also been 2 years since I started my blog which was on the 26/06/2012 and I have also reached over 13,000 views which is just crazy. Although I still cringe at the first post I wrote, I am really glad that I did.
Thank you to everyone who reads my blog, it seriously means everything to me!

Thanks for reading!
Tosin xo


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!