Pages

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Bright Light



Blazer - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Top - H&M
Bandeau - USC
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - USC
Watch - Ebay

I like that I'm not wearing anything black here! Nothing more to say about this outfit really, apart from I really liked it because it was bright and reminded me of summer!

This post is long overdue seeing as it is nearly the end of May!
Just like most students around this time of the year, I have been revising all day, errr day. I finish my exams on the 23rd of June and I CANNOT WAIT.

I will be free.
Free from ink all over my hands.
Free from my alarm disturbing me at 6:11am, to be exact.
But for now, my Psychology studies, my Law cases and my Business key terms will remain my best friends.

In April I...
...lost my voice from singing, laughing and shouting too much in one weekend
...watched the film, Frozen (twice)
..picked up two dead mice at a friend's house (long story)

Thanks for reading & Good luck with exams if you have any.
Tosin xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!